Sunday, March 30, 2014

SUNDAY SNEAKY PEEK

Happy Sunday all my yarnies, crafters and hookers how are we today? 
Its a rainy lazy kind of day so we are taking advantage and doing crafts. The offspring have received so many craft kits for birthdays and Christmas etc that they pretty much have a craft a week. ;) Which is fine with this mama. I love that they get so involved and get in touch with their creative sides. 

==============

The Blue & Gold banquet went well yesterday. The food was delish and lots of laughs were had. But the best part of the day was seeing Offspring #3 receive his Wolf Badge. He has worked really hard this year towards his rank and achievements. He also received a gold arrow point and 2 silver arrow points. I'm so proud of my boy. 

==============

Okay so now is everyone ready for a sneaky peek at the Project of the Week?? 
Remember I told you it is actually a 'pair' of something. And I said they are my favorite summertime thing. I do have some tweaking to do with this pattern but I'm confident I can make it work better for me. 



I have to choose another two colors for the next 'pair' but I cannot make a decision. Please help me choose the colors. I need TWO color suggestions. 
If I use your color suggestion I will link to your choice of 2 of your accounts ie. facebook, etsy, blog, twitter etc on Thursdays Project of the Week post. So get those suggestions in. 


I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing Sunday. 
Happy Hooking
~Kate~


No comments:

Post a Comment