Wednesday, March 26, 2014

ITS TIME FOR A SNEAKY PEEKY !!!!!

Ahh to first of all ..... I'm ready for spring!! My oldest keeps saying "I hear the birds chirping mom, that means its spring". Yea well that may be true but I just cant feel the excitement yet because I can still feel this winter weighing in heavy. 

But what does excite me is the Project of the Week I've been working on. This time there are actually a few items that make up the entire project. 
INTRIGUED??

Good, here are some sneaky peeks. C'mon I wanna hear *read* those guesses. 


Remember I said multiple items. 

 Please feel free to leave me some comments and don't forget to put a link to your blog so I can come and check it out. 

So tell me whats on your hooks or needles this week?? 

As always Happy Hooking!! 
~Katie~

“A loop after a loop. Hour after hour my madness becomes crochet. Life and art are inseparable.” – Olek

No comments:

Post a Comment