Friday, March 28, 2014

TGI...FRIDAY!!!

Hello there yarnies, crafters and friends, I hope you all are well.
Any big plans for this weekend??
The Man & I will be attending Offspring #3's Blue and Gold Banquet tomorrow. He is a Wolf Cub Scout this year. Very exciting indeed. 

~~~~~~~~

Tonight however I am on to the Project of the Week for next week. I'm pretty excited about this item especially since these are my most FAVORITE summertime item. I'll give you a hint....they're a PAIR of something. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I wanted to let you all know of a new thing I'm trying along with promoting and building my business..... a YouTube channel. I have posted 2 tutorials so far. Please bear with me as I learn how to edit and clarify my videos. I'd love to hear your critique. I'd also love to hear about a particular tutorial you'd like for me to do. Right now I'm just doing small things that I can "practice and learn" with. So please head on over and subscribe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to bring your attention to a new addition to the blog if you'll just take a moment to look to the left 
<<<<<<<<=================
You will see a new button....its called We're On The Fence. Please click this button to vote for my blog. You can click each and every day and it counts for a vote. This is a great place to help bloggers bring attention to their blogs. You never know you might even find another blog on there that you like. I know I've already found a few. I wonder how many more times I can say 'blog' in this bit about blogs. Bloggidy bloggidy blog. ;) 
Okay thats done :) 
*Remember to come back and click once each day* 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell me what you'd like to see me create for a Project of the Week. I will link your Blog, Etsy shop or whatever social site you'd like me to showcase if I use your suggestion. 

That's it for tonight my fellow crafters and friends. 
As always Happy Hooking!!! 
~Kate~

                       “Once you start pulling loops through loops, why ever stop?” – Vashti Braha

No comments:

Post a Comment