Thursday, October 25, 2012

Unproductive day

Well today was a horrible day. I woke with a migraine and it just won't quit today. I had to call out of work and I've been on the couch all day. Didn't get any crocheting done. Didn't get an Avon work done. No housework done. Barely made the rounds to pick the kiddos up from school. Several painkillers later and it's still killing me. This one is a bad one. Haven't had one this bad in awhile. So now the littles are in bed, waiting for Jay and Robert to return from boy scouts then I've got to go pick up moms prescriptions. Kinda worried about driving. Jay might need to drive. :(
Tomorrow morning I have a meeting with Roberts teacher team then its my turn to volunteer at the school store at the littles school. Hope this migraine goes away. Keeping my fingers crossed. Gotta work at 3 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment