Friday, October 26, 2012

Goodnight

Ok well my head is feeling a bit better. Thankfully! Still a dull throbbing but hopefully some sleep will help. Early morning tomorrow because it Scouting for Food Drive bag distribution for both my sons. Its a great event. For those who dont know what it is its when the Boy Scouts of America go around the neighborhoods and put empty plastic bags on household doors to be filled with canned and/or boxed goods then the following weekend they return and collect the full bags and bring them to the local firehouse where the older boy scouts pack them into boxes and load the boxes onto the delivery truck which then takes them all to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank. Its a great event and I love being a part of it. This will be my 5th year participating. I'm looking forward to it.
On another note I believe I will be getting another Avon order, this one from a male customer. :) See Avon really is for everybody. I'm mailing his brochure to him tomorrow. I am anxiously awaiting my first orders arrival. :)

Goonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment