Thursday, October 25, 2012

Avon

I just submitted my first Avon order ever. :)
I'm so excited about this new venture. I am super nervous too. I want to make money while connecting people to great products. I've always liked Avon and I look forward to being an Independent Sales Rep for years to come. I'm still in the process of becoming organized. I'm thinking of taking a small space in the basement and making it my own little Avon hub. I'm thinking a small table or desk, a small bookcase with some nice baskets to keep my supplies, samples and demos and campaign brochures. I already have a small file box that we arent using right now so I can put all my Avon files in that. Would be a good place to sit and do my paperwork, sort my orders, plan my upcoming campaigns. And the kiddos can still play in the playroom where I can keep an eye on them. Maybe tomorrow if I have enough time before work and I've successfully kicked this migraine I will go down and pick a spot and get started.
Anybody have any good ideas or tips on getting organized, staying organized, and/or any business info I should know or look into? I believe a person can never have too much knowledge. And there is always something that you didnt think of that someone else has. :)
On that note its off to bed for me. Gotta get rid of this migraine.
Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment