Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Well today was a fabulous day. The kiddos had an awesome day and they loved everything the got. Then Jay made an awesome banana pancake breakfast. Afterwards we went visit mom aka Grammy in the hospital. And we brought her presents and had our own little version of Christmas with her. This afternoon the kids went back to their dads and jay and I went down to my sisters for dinner. Jay got me this awesome Galaxy nexus 7 tablet and an Alex and ani bracelet just to name a couple items. He also got me a really nice heartfelt card which made me tingle. It makes me see how he really feels when he can't seem to put the words together himself. He made this Christmas so special for me and I know I'll never forget this very special day. I WIN !!!!!!! I am so very blessed to have found him and I will never forget that. Now I am going to slip into a nice deep sleep. Hopefully!
Goodnight and I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment