Thursday, May 1, 2014

PROJECT OF THE WEEK DELAYED

Hello yarnies, crafters, hookers and all I apologize that there will not be a project if the week this week. Here's the thing in less than 10 days I have a weekend long spring festival so I plan to work for the next 9 ish days on building up some stock. I do have a new project this week but what I figured would work best is to post a little late. So I'm thinking of posting on Sunday or Monday and combining the two weeks so that I can concentrate on stock building. I'm getting a bit nervous about the amount of things I'll have available. I'm so incredibly excited too. I cant wait to share with you the project I'm working on. I'm hoping it will be a bug seller. It is a very 'green' item so I think it will be a big hit. So I hope you all tune in this weekend to check it out. And I promise out regular schedule will resume after the Festival weekend. I thank you all for hanging in there with me and for all your support and understanding.

As always I welcome and appreciate all comments. If anyone has any tips on decorating my booth and or selling tips I greatly appreciate those as well.

Happy Hooking!
~ Katie ~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! So nice stopping by and perusing your sweet blog. Great projects :) I am a new follower.

    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete