Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sickness

Well since around 8pm Monday night I've been sick. I was nauseous and had a major headache. I woke up a few hours later with severe shooting pains up my spine. I've been sleeping on and off since then. One minute I'm freezing the next I'm boiling up.  Moving hurts so badly. My hips, my spine, my shoulders and my head hurt so badly. I don't feel nauseous now but I'm just in pain and feel like crap. I don't understand what's happening. Its one thing to be sick. But this makes no sense to me. I don't know why I'm sick or what to do to feel better. Its very frustrating.  And so now about 20 minutes ago my poor Alexa woke up vomiting. Thankfully she's back asleep on the love seat (since I'm on the couch and can't climb the stairs). My poor baby.
Being down right now just isn't an option for me. There is a lot of stressful things going on right now and no one can take care of mom when I'm not. This is just a really bad time for me to be sick. And I just don't know what to do to feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment